Strong Insurance Liability Defense For Wisconsin Professionals
- Long-Term care defense (nursing homes, assisted living, adult group homes, RCACs and hospice)
- Professional licensing board matters (NHAs, medical, dental, nursing, architects and engineers)
- Dental Malpractice
- Healthcare liability defense (nurses, chiropractors and therapists)
- Medical device liability
- Engineer and architect liability
- Construction defect litigation
- Construction contract law
- Construction arbitration
- Product liability
- Mediation and arbitration
- Real estate agent and broker defense
- Appellate law
Over 30 Years of Excellence
Siesennop & Sullivan, LLP is known across Wisconsin professional communities for our commitment to quality defense and detail-oriented service. With decades of legal knowledge and skill, our attorneys offer critically important legal services, including:
- Extensive document review, including contracts, depositions, police reports, medical records and more
- Consultations with industry professionals such as forensic accountants, medical specialists and scientists
- Courtroom representation capable of cutting through technical jargon and appropriately conveying your case for laypersons
Our attorneys are trial-tested, and their advocacy is often a critical component in successful defense. In addition to our long- term care and healthcare defense practice, we offer experienced services to engineers and architects, real estate brokers and other professionals across a wide range of industries.
Preserving Your Professional Reputation
After a client or customer files an insurance liability claim, you need to be concerned about far more than just the legal issues. A successful case against you can cost thousands of dollars to your practice. But, perhaps more importantly, even an unsuccessful claim can cause investigation by professional boards and can put your licensure and ability to work at risk.
At Siesennop & Sullivan, LLP, our lawyers work to conserve your professional reputation and defend your practice in licensing board investigations. Our depth of knowledge and systematic approach are an integral part of success.